"I am not a word, I am not a line. I am a girl that can never be defined" - Syifaa' and I'm just another messed up kid.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

i still hate bieber

DAHAHAHAHA :)

wanna see something?











ok you must be wondering. wth is all of this. well i asked my followers on Tumblr to say something about me. and walaaahhh! its kinda nice hahh :/

i went out tdy :) and yeh, i still got it. ay babaay! so we went out, and i had my glasses done. and got a super long lecture from this dude. oh well, thank you though mister. so i had ic berlin glasses made. i'm getting it this thurs/wed

oh well, its kinda late 2:11 AM and i have to go out tomorrow. and i'm making carrot cake after subuh. toodleloo babybess


oh yeh,, pudu, dh letak pause button da! happy?


one more thing to tickle all your internal organs.


No comments:

calm your tits bruh Calm your tits bruh Calm your tits bruh