"I am not a word, I am not a line. I am a girl that can never be defined" - Syifaa' and I'm just another messed up kid.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012



Happy New Years and my long overdue Selamat Menyambut Maal Hijrah.

How was your 2011? Any regrets? Anything you wish you would've done different?

Semester two just started and our final semester one examinations results came out. I messed up big time, and I don't know what to do. I've started planning my daily routines for this whole year. 

So classes starts tomorrow and I really don't know how I'm going to survive in Eyre. I cant even. Omg. I know I'm making a big fuss about this but I don't know any of the guys and my heart is palpitating to the beat of a dubstep. Lols, wut? I need to change. Badly.

No comments:

calm your tits bruh Calm your tits bruh Calm your tits bruh