"I am not a word, I am not a line. I am a girl that can never be defined" - Syifaa' and I'm just another messed up kid.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

What if


How does one define success? Does having a family and a  six digit job define the word success? How does one determine the degree of success? Is there a mathematical or physical equation to support the observation? Or is it just another stereotype? I don't wanna be the girl who looks back thinking what could have been instead of  things that have been. I don't wanna be the one who looks back saying, I should've done this! They say life is a canvas and the steps we take forms a painting, a painting which differ from one individual to another. I missed those days where all the decision I had to make, was what colour would the flower be. I'm not ready for life. I'm not ready to make life-changing decisions. I'm not ready to take a leap because I'm scared. I'm scared of making wrong decisions and winding up in a place where I'll be haunted by the 'ifs' of the past. I'm scared of not  coming up to par with anybody's expectation of me. I make bad decisions and by the look of it, i know I'm pretty much useless. But I know, the power to change is in my capable hands, it's just in the matter of my strength of willingness.



"Lost and insecure, you found me
Lying on the floor."

No comments:

calm your tits bruh Calm your tits bruh Calm your tits bruh