"I am not a word, I am not a line. I am a girl that can never be defined" - Syifaa' and I'm just another messed up kid.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Symphony to my ears


To understand me, you have to listen to the music i listen to. 

I've always thought of myself as a complicated person. But i truly think the only thing that could portray me and all the essence of me is the music i listen to. If you knew me in real life, i'd most probably be walking around with my iPod or my iPhone. Every morning when i put on my hijab, i will always put on my earphones first. I listen to all types of music, whether its rock, metal, punk, pop, r&b, dubstep or ballads, i listen to all of them. I honestly think, there are no bad music just bad artists. The lyrics of a song is different to everyone. How a person sees the song and feels the meaning is absolutely up to the individual. Songs are like poetry, it helps to send a certain message to people and its always heard. I dont like it when people criticise my music just because its not a trend. 

I hate it when people says they love a specific band or singer but the only song they know is the ones thats played on the radio channel. I hate it when at times i listen to a song, people say how stupid it is, but when it becomes famous, they start singing it, they put it as ringtones or whatever. Seriously, people like you are a disgrace to music. Music shouldn't be judged based on how hot the singers are, how popular they are or how stylish they are. Music is based on pure talent. Music is how you reach out to your fans. Music is how much you feel the lyrics. Music was suppose to be peaceful. Bieber fans, calm your tits. There's no way in hell justin bieber will fall in love with you. Stop waging war and stop being so obsessed. Music was suppose to bring us together and like any good thing in this world, it is now used against us.

Music is not a trend. I hate trends. I hate how people give in to trends. I hate how people listens to a certain song because its a trend. I hate how people dress because its a trend. I hate people who follow the flow and are obsessed with being in that particular flow. This is just un unpopular opinion and there's no right and wrong in an opinion.


No comments:

calm your tits bruh Calm your tits bruh Calm your tits bruh