"I am not a word, I am not a line. I am a girl that can never be defined" - Syifaa' and I'm just another messed up kid.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

GIF


WTF! LOL!

okok down to bussiness. the question that haunts girls everywhere. 


and i'm all like this


and everyone around me is like this after they hear me scream


and after long breaths i say this with a serene smile, baby :)


and you still dont believe me so i do this


i love you and you know you're beautiful
and the randomly i do this :D


and then you're like this


and then we say to people who calls people ugly. to fuck off and



so my lovely readers (chey bajet banyak ahtu!) dont call people ugly. wanna know why? when you call people ugly remember that i'll be here to call you ugly. MUHAHAHHA! okok, dont call people ugly because in a way you  may be ugly to other people and you wouldn't want judgmental bitches, ait?




I KNOW I'M COOL LIKE THIS YOOO

why i'm cool/ because i do this

w/o giving a damnn :D
and to those douchebags :D


because i know i'm cute like this





AND MY BOY IS FUCKING COOL. LOOK



so the lesson you  have to learn today is


and


and dont ever say this


anddd if anyone asks if i'm a unicorn just do this




No comments:

calm your tits bruh Calm your tits bruh Calm your tits bruh